- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
Nextage welcomes Lynn Epping
Lynn Epping has recently joined forces with Nextage Professionals Realty, where real estate agents work together toward a common goal: providing 5 Star quality service to help more home buyers and home sellers.
Epping is a proven real estate broker with more than eight years experience. She is a devoted agent who believes in providing her buyers and sellers in the Freeport area and Stephenson County with exceptional service. She and her husband, Steven, have three grown children and live in Freeport.
Nextage Professional Realty, 7210 E. State St., Rockford, is owned and operated by Jan Mansfield. It is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
From the Oct. 19-25, 2011, issue