- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Bowling: First Tee of Greater Rockford Bowling Extravaganza Nov. 12
• Event at Park Lanes in Loves Park benefits youth character-building golf program
The First Tee of Greater Rockford will hold a Bowling Extravaganza beginning at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 12, at Park Lanes Bowling Center, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park.
The event is open to all and will include bowling, auctions, raffles, pasta buffet and numerous prizes. Check-in will begin at 6:45 p.m.
Registration in advance is necessary, and may be made as an individual for $35 or as a team of six for $200.
Sponsorships are available for businesses wanting to send a team of employees including Birdie at $1,000, Eagle at $1,500 and Double-Eagle at $2,500, which will include a personal wait staff and VIP service. All team sponsorships include two custom logo lane sponsor signs, two lanes of bowling and dinner for all.
Also available are lane sponsors at $100 or $250 for custom logo signs. All lane signs will be displayed for two weeks.
Funds raised will assist First Tee of Greater Rockford in its mission to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
For more details, contact the First Tee of Greater Rockford at (815) 965-5057, cell at (815) 990-9036 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Oct. 26-Nov. 1, 2011, issue