- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar Nov. 5
Online Staff Report
The Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar will begin at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5, at the college’s Clark Arts Center in Maddox Theatre and the Cheek Theatre.
During the seminar, students will display the synthesis of the knowledge they have acquired from their course work in performing arts and other liberal arts classes. These productions must be centered on a single individual at the moment of decision or crises. Each student is responsible for the selection or creation of all material within his or her own performance.
The first performance will be by Joshua Dobkins in Maddox Theatre, the second performance will be by Andrew Harth in Cheek Theatre, and third performance will be by Amanda Psareas in Maddox Theatre.
Performances are approximately 30 minutes in length. Admission is free, no reservations required.
Contact the Rockford College Box Office at (815) 226-4100, 1-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, for more details, or e-mail BoxOffice@rockford.edu.