- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar Nov. 5
Online Staff Report
The Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar will begin at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5, at the college’s Clark Arts Center in Maddox Theatre and the Cheek Theatre.
During the seminar, students will display the synthesis of the knowledge they have acquired from their course work in performing arts and other liberal arts classes. These productions must be centered on a single individual at the moment of decision or crises. Each student is responsible for the selection or creation of all material within his or her own performance.
The first performance will be by Joshua Dobkins in Maddox Theatre, the second performance will be by Andrew Harth in Cheek Theatre, and third performance will be by Amanda Psareas in Maddox Theatre.
Performances are approximately 30 minutes in length. Admission is free, no reservations required.
Contact the Rockford College Box Office at (815) 226-4100, 1-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, for more details, or e-mail BoxOffice@rockford.edu.