- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
- ABC Supply acquires Siding World
- IceHogs recall Jamie Wise, next home game Dec. 26
- Jimmy Clausen to start for Bears Sunday against Lions
- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar Nov. 5
Online Staff Report
The Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar will begin at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5, at the college’s Clark Arts Center in Maddox Theatre and the Cheek Theatre.
During the seminar, students will display the synthesis of the knowledge they have acquired from their course work in performing arts and other liberal arts classes. These productions must be centered on a single individual at the moment of decision or crises. Each student is responsible for the selection or creation of all material within his or her own performance.
The first performance will be by Joshua Dobkins in Maddox Theatre, the second performance will be by Andrew Harth in Cheek Theatre, and third performance will be by Amanda Psareas in Maddox Theatre.
Performances are approximately 30 minutes in length. Admission is free, no reservations required.
Contact the Rockford College Box Office at (815) 226-4100, 1-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, for more details, or e-mail BoxOffice@rockford.edu.