- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar Nov. 5
Online Staff Report
The Rockford College Performing Arts Senior Seminar will begin at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5, at the college’s Clark Arts Center in Maddox Theatre and the Cheek Theatre.
During the seminar, students will display the synthesis of the knowledge they have acquired from their course work in performing arts and other liberal arts classes. These productions must be centered on a single individual at the moment of decision or crises. Each student is responsible for the selection or creation of all material within his or her own performance.
The first performance will be by Joshua Dobkins in Maddox Theatre, the second performance will be by Andrew Harth in Cheek Theatre, and third performance will be by Amanda Psareas in Maddox Theatre.
Performances are approximately 30 minutes in length. Admission is free, no reservations required.
Contact the Rockford College Box Office at (815) 226-4100, 1-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, for more details, or e-mail BoxOffice@rockford.edu.