- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Sesame Street Live at BMO Harris Bank Center Nov. 8-9
Online Staff Report
Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music” will be featured at the BMO Harris Bank Center, 300 Elm St., downtown Rockford, at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 8, and 10:30 a.m. and 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Tickets are $10, $13 and $18. A limited number of $25 Gold Circle seats and $55 Sunny Seats (front-row seat plus meet-and-greet with two Sesame Street friends) are also available. A facility fee of $1 will be added to all ticket prices. Additional fees and discounts may apply.
Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird and all their Sesame Street friends will take the stage to share their love of music in Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music.”
Jenny, an enthusiastic new music teacher, arrives on Sesame Street only to discover her instruments are missing. Jenny’s new Muppet friends quickly come to the rescue and discover “instruments” they never knew existed … rubber duckies, trash can lids and even cookie jars. Elmo, Abby Cadabby and friends teach children that everyone can make and enjoy beautiful music together.
“Elmo Makes Music” features nearly two dozen songs, including classics that children will love to sing along with such as “C Is for Cookie” and “The Alphabet Song.”
For more information or to charge tickets by phone, call the BMO Harris Bank Center box office at (815) 968-5222. Tickets may also be purchased online at www.metrocentre.com. For more about the show, visit www.sesamestreetlive.com.