- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
Sesame Street Live at BMO Harris Bank Center Nov. 8-9
Online Staff Report
Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music” will be featured at the BMO Harris Bank Center, 300 Elm St., downtown Rockford, at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 8, and 10:30 a.m. and 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Tickets are $10, $13 and $18. A limited number of $25 Gold Circle seats and $55 Sunny Seats (front-row seat plus meet-and-greet with two Sesame Street friends) are also available. A facility fee of $1 will be added to all ticket prices. Additional fees and discounts may apply.
Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird and all their Sesame Street friends will take the stage to share their love of music in Sesame Street Live “Elmo Makes Music.”
Jenny, an enthusiastic new music teacher, arrives on Sesame Street only to discover her instruments are missing. Jenny’s new Muppet friends quickly come to the rescue and discover “instruments” they never knew existed … rubber duckies, trash can lids and even cookie jars. Elmo, Abby Cadabby and friends teach children that everyone can make and enjoy beautiful music together.
“Elmo Makes Music” features nearly two dozen songs, including classics that children will love to sing along with such as “C Is for Cookie” and “The Alphabet Song.”
For more information or to charge tickets by phone, call the BMO Harris Bank Center box office at (815) 968-5222. Tickets may also be purchased online at www.metrocentre.com. For more about the show, visit www.sesamestreetlive.com.