- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop set for Nov. 11-12
Online Staff Report
Enjoy small-town hospitality on the Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop, where more than 30 shops offer quality workmanship in both artisan and retail shops.
Find antiques, handmade items, remade items, eclectic gifts, holiday decor, great food and more.
The Hop journeys through Lanark, Mt. Carroll, Savanna and Fulton Friday and Saturday, Nov. 4 and 5, and Friday and Saturday, Nov. 11 and 12.
The many shops on the Holiday Hop work together to offer varied and unique selections in a small-town shopping experience. Do holiday shopping where cooperative spirits and warm hearts welcome you as friends.
Find shop descriptions and maps at www.bwcyb.com/shophop, or call Heather at (815) 589-4545.