- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop set for Nov. 11-12
Online Staff Report
Enjoy small-town hospitality on the Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop, where more than 30 shops offer quality workmanship in both artisan and retail shops.
Find antiques, handmade items, remade items, eclectic gifts, holiday decor, great food and more.
The Hop journeys through Lanark, Mt. Carroll, Savanna and Fulton Friday and Saturday, Nov. 4 and 5, and Friday and Saturday, Nov. 11 and 12.
The many shops on the Holiday Hop work together to offer varied and unique selections in a small-town shopping experience. Do holiday shopping where cooperative spirits and warm hearts welcome you as friends.
Find shop descriptions and maps at www.bwcyb.com/shophop, or call Heather at (815) 589-4545.