- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop set for Nov. 11-12
Online Staff Report
Enjoy small-town hospitality on the Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop, where more than 30 shops offer quality workmanship in both artisan and retail shops.
Find antiques, handmade items, remade items, eclectic gifts, holiday decor, great food and more.
The Hop journeys through Lanark, Mt. Carroll, Savanna and Fulton Friday and Saturday, Nov. 4 and 5, and Friday and Saturday, Nov. 11 and 12.
The many shops on the Holiday Hop work together to offer varied and unique selections in a small-town shopping experience. Do holiday shopping where cooperative spirits and warm hearts welcome you as friends.
Find shop descriptions and maps at www.bwcyb.com/shophop, or call Heather at (815) 589-4545.