- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop set for Nov. 11-12
Online Staff Report
Enjoy small-town hospitality on the Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop, where more than 30 shops offer quality workmanship in both artisan and retail shops.
Find antiques, handmade items, remade items, eclectic gifts, holiday decor, great food and more.
The Hop journeys through Lanark, Mt. Carroll, Savanna and Fulton Friday and Saturday, Nov. 4 and 5, and Friday and Saturday, Nov. 11 and 12.
The many shops on the Holiday Hop work together to offer varied and unique selections in a small-town shopping experience. Do holiday shopping where cooperative spirits and warm hearts welcome you as friends.
Find shop descriptions and maps at www.bwcyb.com/shophop, or call Heather at (815) 589-4545.