- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop set for Nov. 11-12
Online Staff Report
Enjoy small-town hospitality on the Great Route 64/84 Holiday Shop Hop, where more than 30 shops offer quality workmanship in both artisan and retail shops.
Find antiques, handmade items, remade items, eclectic gifts, holiday decor, great food and more.
The Hop journeys through Lanark, Mt. Carroll, Savanna and Fulton Friday and Saturday, Nov. 4 and 5, and Friday and Saturday, Nov. 11 and 12.
The many shops on the Holiday Hop work together to offer varied and unique selections in a small-town shopping experience. Do holiday shopping where cooperative spirits and warm hearts welcome you as friends.
Find shop descriptions and maps at www.bwcyb.com/shophop, or call Heather at (815) 589-4545.