- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Six arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Stephenson counties between Oct. 7 and 31
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Oct. 7 and 31 for driving under the influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Erin N. Shepherd, 28, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Jessica M. Kelley, 25, of Rockford; Amanda L. Shogren, 29, of Rockton, Ill.; Carlos Dario Mejia, 31, of Rockford; and Samantha Jo Dempsey, 19, of Loves Park, Ill. (Zero Tolerance).
Arrested in Stephenson County — Jacob W. Beedle, 21 of Monroe, Wis.
Lt. Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.