- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Six arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Stephenson counties between Oct. 7 and 31
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Oct. 7 and 31 for driving under the influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Erin N. Shepherd, 28, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Jessica M. Kelley, 25, of Rockford; Amanda L. Shogren, 29, of Rockton, Ill.; Carlos Dario Mejia, 31, of Rockford; and Samantha Jo Dempsey, 19, of Loves Park, Ill. (Zero Tolerance).
Arrested in Stephenson County — Jacob W. Beedle, 21 of Monroe, Wis.
Lt. Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.