- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Six arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Stephenson counties between Oct. 7 and 31
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Oct. 7 and 31 for driving under the influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Erin N. Shepherd, 28, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Jessica M. Kelley, 25, of Rockford; Amanda L. Shogren, 29, of Rockton, Ill.; Carlos Dario Mejia, 31, of Rockford; and Samantha Jo Dempsey, 19, of Loves Park, Ill. (Zero Tolerance).
Arrested in Stephenson County — Jacob W. Beedle, 21 of Monroe, Wis.
Lt. Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.