- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Six arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Stephenson counties between Oct. 7 and 31
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Oct. 7 and 31 for driving under the influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Erin N. Shepherd, 28, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Jessica M. Kelley, 25, of Rockford; Amanda L. Shogren, 29, of Rockton, Ill.; Carlos Dario Mejia, 31, of Rockford; and Samantha Jo Dempsey, 19, of Loves Park, Ill. (Zero Tolerance).
Arrested in Stephenson County — Jacob W. Beedle, 21 of Monroe, Wis.
Lt. Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.