- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Six arrested for DUI in Winnebago, Stephenson counties between Oct. 7 and 31
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — Illinois State Police District 16 Commander Lt. Martin Zamudio announced the following arrests were made between Oct. 7 and 31 for driving under the influence (DUI) by district 16 troopers:
Arrested in Winnebago County — Erin N. Shepherd, 28, of Machesney Park, Ill.; Jessica M. Kelley, 25, of Rockford; Amanda L. Shogren, 29, of Rockton, Ill.; Carlos Dario Mejia, 31, of Rockford; and Samantha Jo Dempsey, 19, of Loves Park, Ill. (Zero Tolerance).
Arrested in Stephenson County — Jacob W. Beedle, 21 of Monroe, Wis.
Lt. Zamudio reminds the public that troopers work diligently to remove impaired drivers from Illinois roads.