- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Arts College Fair Nov. 11
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) will host its Leadership Day Annual Arts College Fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Nov. 11.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts at this free event.
Admissions representatives from several universities and colleges will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges and universities include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Columbia College Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northern Illinois University, Southern Illinois University, Millikin University, Rasmussen College and Rock Valley College.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Visit rockfordartmuseum.org or call (815) 972-2874.
From the Nov. 9-15, 2011, issue