- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Arts College Fair Nov. 11
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) will host its Leadership Day Annual Arts College Fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Nov. 11.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts at this free event.
Admissions representatives from several universities and colleges will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges and universities include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Columbia College Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northern Illinois University, Southern Illinois University, Millikin University, Rasmussen College and Rock Valley College.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Visit rockfordartmuseum.org or call (815) 972-2874.
From the Nov. 9-15, 2011, issue