- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 for 69th presentation of Handel’s ‘Messiah’
- Amenti Haunted House opens Oct. 17 at DeKalb’s Egyptian Theatre
Arts College Fair Nov. 11
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) will host its Leadership Day Annual Arts College Fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Nov. 11.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts at this free event.
Admissions representatives from several universities and colleges will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges and universities include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Columbia College Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northern Illinois University, Southern Illinois University, Millikin University, Rasmussen College and Rock Valley College.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Visit rockfordartmuseum.org or call (815) 972-2874.
From the Nov. 9-15, 2011, issue