- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Arts College Fair Nov. 11
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) will host its Leadership Day Annual Arts College Fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Nov. 11.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts at this free event.
Admissions representatives from several universities and colleges will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges and universities include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Columbia College Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northern Illinois University, Southern Illinois University, Millikin University, Rasmussen College and Rock Valley College.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Visit rockfordartmuseum.org or call (815) 972-2874.
From the Nov. 9-15, 2011, issue