- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Arts College Fair Nov. 11
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) will host its Leadership Day Annual Arts College Fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Friday, Nov. 11.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts at this free event.
Admissions representatives from several universities and colleges will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges and universities include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Columbia College Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northern Illinois University, Southern Illinois University, Millikin University, Rasmussen College and Rock Valley College.
RAM is inside Riverfront Museum Park at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Visit rockfordartmuseum.org or call (815) 972-2874.
From the Nov. 9-15, 2011, issue