- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
Dickerson & Nieman Realtors attend convention
Frank Wehrstein, Ray King and Bob Schofield of Dickerson & Nieman Realtors, Rockford, attended the Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR) 95th Annual Convention and Expo at Pheasant Run Resort, St. Charles, Ill., Oct. 11-13. The convention featured sessions about cost-effective marketing tips, technology tools, pricing strategies, credit repair and ideas for redefining business principles to meet the needs of today’s market.
From the Nov. 9-15, 2011, issue