- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Dr. Kathleen Kelly awarded for leadership
Dr. Kathleen Kelly, SwedishAmerican Health System’s chief medical officer and chief quality officer, recently won the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) Leadership Award for 2011. Dr. Kelly was honored at the 35th annual education conference in Dallas.
This award is designed to recognize outstanding leadership and contributions to NAMSS. It is given annually to an individual who has consistently supported the activities and role of the medical services professional; has contributed to and has enthusiasm for the work of NAMSS; is committed to the organizational goals of one’s health care organization and staff; and demonstrates exemplary leadership and statesmanship for the benefit of the industry at large.
From the Nov. 16-22, 2011, issue