- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Dr. Kathleen Kelly awarded for leadership
Dr. Kathleen Kelly, SwedishAmerican Health System’s chief medical officer and chief quality officer, recently won the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) Leadership Award for 2011. Dr. Kelly was honored at the 35th annual education conference in Dallas.
This award is designed to recognize outstanding leadership and contributions to NAMSS. It is given annually to an individual who has consistently supported the activities and role of the medical services professional; has contributed to and has enthusiasm for the work of NAMSS; is committed to the organizational goals of one’s health care organization and staff; and demonstrates exemplary leadership and statesmanship for the benefit of the industry at large.
From the Nov. 16-22, 2011, issue