- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Dr. Kathleen Kelly awarded for leadership
Dr. Kathleen Kelly, SwedishAmerican Health System’s chief medical officer and chief quality officer, recently won the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) Leadership Award for 2011. Dr. Kelly was honored at the 35th annual education conference in Dallas.
This award is designed to recognize outstanding leadership and contributions to NAMSS. It is given annually to an individual who has consistently supported the activities and role of the medical services professional; has contributed to and has enthusiasm for the work of NAMSS; is committed to the organizational goals of one’s health care organization and staff; and demonstrates exemplary leadership and statesmanship for the benefit of the industry at large.
From the Nov. 16-22, 2011, issue