- Phishing scam targets I-PASS users
- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
Jessica Caddell new curator of Rockford Art Museum
Jessica Caddell became the new curator of Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Oct. 31. She joins RAM after working as collections and exhibitions manager at Freeport Art Museum for more than seven years, where she also managed educational programming. During her time there, she was organizer for Art in the Park Freeport, an annual arts fair cooperative event between the Freeport Park District and the Freeport Art Museum.
Caddell holds a master’s degree in art history and museum studies from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, and bachelor’s degrees in art and art history from Texas State University. She has organized exhibitions for numerous galleries in Illinois and Texas.
A native Midwesterner, Caddell said she looked forward to joining the staff of RAM. “The museum has an outstanding collection and an extensive record of dynamic exhibitions,” she said. “I am delighted to be joining the team at RAM.”
From the Nov. 16-22, 2011, issue