- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Jessica Caddell new curator of Rockford Art Museum
Jessica Caddell became the new curator of Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Oct. 31. She joins RAM after working as collections and exhibitions manager at Freeport Art Museum for more than seven years, where she also managed educational programming. During her time there, she was organizer for Art in the Park Freeport, an annual arts fair cooperative event between the Freeport Park District and the Freeport Art Museum.
Caddell holds a master’s degree in art history and museum studies from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, and bachelor’s degrees in art and art history from Texas State University. She has organized exhibitions for numerous galleries in Illinois and Texas.
A native Midwesterner, Caddell said she looked forward to joining the staff of RAM. “The museum has an outstanding collection and an extensive record of dynamic exhibitions,” she said. “I am delighted to be joining the team at RAM.”
From the Nov. 16-22, 2011, issue