- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Anne-Marie McDermott in concert Nov. 19
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Coronado Concert Association invites you to a special program featuring two of the world’s finest classical musicians — Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg on violin, and Anne-Marie McDermott on piano. They will perform at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St.
The program will consist of Sonata in E Major by Bach; Sonata No. 1 in D Major by Beethoven; Suite populaire Espagnole by DeFalla; and Sonata by Strauss.
Tickets are $30 for adults, $15 for students (general seating). Tickets are available at the Coronado box office, or call (815) 968-0595 or online at www.rccaconcerts.org.