- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Anne-Marie McDermott in concert Nov. 19
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Coronado Concert Association invites you to a special program featuring two of the world’s finest classical musicians — Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg on violin, and Anne-Marie McDermott on piano. They will perform at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St.
The program will consist of Sonata in E Major by Bach; Sonata No. 1 in D Major by Beethoven; Suite populaire Espagnole by DeFalla; and Sonata by Strauss.
Tickets are $30 for adults, $15 for students (general seating). Tickets are available at the Coronado box office, or call (815) 968-0595 or online at www.rccaconcerts.org.