- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Anne-Marie McDermott in concert Nov. 19
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Coronado Concert Association invites you to a special program featuring two of the world’s finest classical musicians — Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg on violin, and Anne-Marie McDermott on piano. They will perform at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St.
The program will consist of Sonata in E Major by Bach; Sonata No. 1 in D Major by Beethoven; Suite populaire Espagnole by DeFalla; and Sonata by Strauss.
Tickets are $30 for adults, $15 for students (general seating). Tickets are available at the Coronado box office, or call (815) 968-0595 or online at www.rccaconcerts.org.