- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Anne-Marie McDermott in concert Nov. 19
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Coronado Concert Association invites you to a special program featuring two of the world’s finest classical musicians — Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg on violin, and Anne-Marie McDermott on piano. They will perform at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St.
The program will consist of Sonata in E Major by Bach; Sonata No. 1 in D Major by Beethoven; Suite populaire Espagnole by DeFalla; and Sonata by Strauss.
Tickets are $30 for adults, $15 for students (general seating). Tickets are available at the Coronado box office, or call (815) 968-0595 or online at www.rccaconcerts.org.