- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, Anne-Marie McDermott in concert Nov. 19
Online Staff Report
The Rockford Coronado Concert Association invites you to a special program featuring two of the world’s finest classical musicians — Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg on violin, and Anne-Marie McDermott on piano. They will perform at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19, at the Coronado Performing Arts Center, 314 N. Main St.
The program will consist of Sonata in E Major by Bach; Sonata No. 1 in D Major by Beethoven; Suite populaire Espagnole by DeFalla; and Sonata by Strauss.
Tickets are $30 for adults, $15 for students (general seating). Tickets are available at the Coronado box office, or call (815) 968-0595 or online at www.rccaconcerts.org.