- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Ernie Hendrickson and Miles Nielsen in Thanksgiving Concert Nov. 23
Online Staff Report
Charlotte’s Web for the Performing Arts with Kryptonite Bar presents their Fourth Annual Thanksgiving Concert featuring Ernie Hendrickson, Miles Nielsen and The Rusted Hearts and special guests. They’ll perform Wednesday, Nov. 23, at The Sullivan Center, 118 N. Main St., Rockford. Doors open at 7 p.m., and the show starts at 8. All tickets are $15 general admission.
This event has become one of the Web’s all-time favorite traditions when Miles and Ernie team up to give audiences such a great time — and magic music extravaganza. The Fourth Annual Thanksgiving Show is also a Rockford CD Release Party for Miles Nielsen Presents The Rusted Hearts, his much anticipated second release. Ernie Hendrickson is hot off a fiery tour in Texas. Cash bar by Kryptonite is in the lobby.
Advance tickets are available at: Rockford Area Arts Council, 713 E. State, (815) 963-6765; both Postal Shoppe locations: Edgebrook Center, (815) 397-7301 and 2205 S. Perryville, (815) 484-0940 and JustGoods, 201 Seventh St., (815) 965-8903; or Nikki’s Café, 604 Pleasant St., Beloit, Wis., (608) 207-3101. Credit card payment accepted only at www.charlotteswebofrockford.org via PayPal. A $1 ticket processing fee is included. Print your receipt. For more details, call (815) 964-2238 or visit www.CharlottesWebofRockford.org.