- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
CoCo Key offers holiday season promotions
CoCo Key Water Resort’s “CoCo Cares” community outreach program is working to once again assist with the needs of local causes.
Rockford’s giant indoor water park has two new special promotions designed to raise spirits for both donors and recipients during the holiday season.
First, on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, Nov. 24), from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., guests can receive admission to CoCo Key for just $5 with a non-perishable food donation. The offer is limited to four discount admissions per family, one discount per donated item. All items collected will go to the Rock River Valley Pantry.
Second, CoCo Key is also once again partnering with the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation for their annual toy drive with “Toys for Tots Sundays.” Every Sunday from Nov. 27 through Dec. 18, guests who bring in a new, unwrapped toy to CoCo Key will receive up to four half-price admissions. The discount offer is valid from 2 p.m. until close Sundays only. Guests will receive up to four discounted admissions per donated item.
These special offers are subject to water park capacity and cannot be combined with any other offer or used toward birthday party packages. All discounts must be applied at the time of donation, no credits or coupons will be offered.
For more about the Rock River Valley Pantry, call (815) 965-2466. For more about the Rockford area Marine Toys for Tots, visit www.toysfortots.org.
CoCo Key Water Resort is inside Best Western Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center, 7801 E. State St., Rockford. The Clock Tower can be reached at (815) 398-6000.
From the Nov. 23-29, 2011, issue