- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
Local dental office accepts donations for toy drive
Dr. Chirag Patel and Dr. Shalini Sagi at Dental Group of Rockford have partnered with Toys for Tots to hold a toy drive from now through Dec. 16.
The Dental Group of Rockford office, at 3065 N. Perryville Road, will serve as the drop-off site for the toy drive. Also, for every toy donated, Dr. Patel and Dr. Sagi will take 15 percent off new dental treatment costs.
Donations will be accepted through Dec. 16. Any toys donated will be given to the Toys for Tots. New, unwrapped toy donations are welcome.
For more information, call (815) 637-2273.
From the Nov. 23-29, 2011, issue