- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Local dental office accepts donations for toy drive
Dr. Chirag Patel and Dr. Shalini Sagi at Dental Group of Rockford have partnered with Toys for Tots to hold a toy drive from now through Dec. 16.
The Dental Group of Rockford office, at 3065 N. Perryville Road, will serve as the drop-off site for the toy drive. Also, for every toy donated, Dr. Patel and Dr. Sagi will take 15 percent off new dental treatment costs.
Donations will be accepted through Dec. 16. Any toys donated will be given to the Toys for Tots. New, unwrapped toy donations are welcome.
For more information, call (815) 637-2273.
From the Nov. 23-29, 2011, issue