- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
RAMI Musicians Organization Christmas Party Dec. 1
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Musicians Organization will hold its Second Annual Christmas Party starting at 6 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 1, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford.
Appetizers will be served and music will be performed by RAMI Youth Charity Jam finalist Sarah Griffin and other area musicians.
Memberships may be renewed or purchased at the door — $10 for one year or $15 for two years per person. Venue operators may join at $20 per year. You must be a member to vote in the music and technicians award categories.
Nominations in the music and technicians categories, as well as the People’s Choice Categories, Artist of the Year, Favorite Venue and Favorite Radio Station, Community Service and Lifetime Achievement will be accepted until Dec. 31. Band members/performers may submit their nomination online at www.ramiawards.com.
Dec. 31 — Nominations end
Jan. 30, 2012 — Youth Charity Jam applications deadline
Jan. 30, 2012 — Recording nominations deadline
Feb. 25, 2012 — Youth Charity Jam auditions
March 10, 2012 — 14th Annual Spring Benefit
March 17, 2012 — Voting ends
April 14, 2012 — Youth Charity Jam
April 20, 2012 — 21st Annual RAMI Awards Ceremony
Sept. 14, 2012 — First RAMI Golf Play Day
For more details, e-mail email@example.com or call Dan Eisman at (815) 546-3021.
From the Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2011, issue