- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Candy Cane Craft Fair Dec. 3 at Greater Rockton Center
Online Staff Report
ROCKTON, Ill. — The Rockton Chamber of Commerce’s Candy Cane Craft Fair will be at the Greater Rockton Center in Rockton, Ill., Saturday, Dec. 3, during the town’s Annual Christmas Walk festivities. Doors will be open from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m., which will include carolers and on-site food sales, which will be served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $2 for adults, and children younger than 16 are admitted free.
Several craft vendors will feature unique and hand-made gifts suitable for a variety of tastes, which include wood creations, Christmas decorations, gifts, original artwork and more. A few select independent sales representatives will offer items such as candles, makeup and wines.
The Candy Cane Craft Fair is sponsored by the Rockton Chamber of Commerce as part of their Christmas Walk activities. Proceeds from the admission and vendor booths go to support the Rockton Chamber of Commerce and their efforts to promote community-friendly events.
Contact Vicki Loomis at Vicki@loomisltd.com or (815) 624-7625 for information about crafter or artisan space.