- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Candy Cane Craft Fair Dec. 3 at Greater Rockton Center
Online Staff Report
ROCKTON, Ill. — The Rockton Chamber of Commerce’s Candy Cane Craft Fair will be at the Greater Rockton Center in Rockton, Ill., Saturday, Dec. 3, during the town’s Annual Christmas Walk festivities. Doors will be open from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m., which will include carolers and on-site food sales, which will be served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $2 for adults, and children younger than 16 are admitted free.
Several craft vendors will feature unique and hand-made gifts suitable for a variety of tastes, which include wood creations, Christmas decorations, gifts, original artwork and more. A few select independent sales representatives will offer items such as candles, makeup and wines.
The Candy Cane Craft Fair is sponsored by the Rockton Chamber of Commerce as part of their Christmas Walk activities. Proceeds from the admission and vendor booths go to support the Rockton Chamber of Commerce and their efforts to promote community-friendly events.
Contact Vicki Loomis at Vicki@loomisltd.com or (815) 624-7625 for information about crafter or artisan space.