- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Candy Cane Craft Fair Dec. 3 at Greater Rockton Center
Online Staff Report
ROCKTON, Ill. — The Rockton Chamber of Commerce’s Candy Cane Craft Fair will be at the Greater Rockton Center in Rockton, Ill., Saturday, Dec. 3, during the town’s Annual Christmas Walk festivities. Doors will be open from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m., which will include carolers and on-site food sales, which will be served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $2 for adults, and children younger than 16 are admitted free.
Several craft vendors will feature unique and hand-made gifts suitable for a variety of tastes, which include wood creations, Christmas decorations, gifts, original artwork and more. A few select independent sales representatives will offer items such as candles, makeup and wines.
The Candy Cane Craft Fair is sponsored by the Rockton Chamber of Commerce as part of their Christmas Walk activities. Proceeds from the admission and vendor booths go to support the Rockton Chamber of Commerce and their efforts to promote community-friendly events.
Contact Vicki Loomis at Vicki@loomisltd.com or (815) 624-7625 for information about crafter or artisan space.