- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
First Presbyterian Church building for sale
After more than 10 years at the 406 N. Main St. location in downtown Rockford, the members of First Presbyterian Church have voted to place their building and property for sale Jan. 1, 2012. The congregation is now in a thoughtful, prayerful process of considering their many relocation options for the church and its mission. Meantime, the worship services, programs, associations, partnerships and community service projects will continue as before. Track the news and progress at www.firstpresrockford.com.
From the Dec. 7-13, 2011, issue