- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Entries sought for amateur outdoor photography contest
Entries from Winnebago County residents are sought for Winnebago County Soil and Water Conservation District’s (SWCD) amateur outdoor photography contest.
Participants can enter as many as five photos total that fit into any of the following categories: conservation practices, close-up conservation, conservation in action, and agriculture/conservation across America.
One winner will be selected for each category and age division and will be awarded at the Winnebago County SWCD Annual Meeting Friday, Jan. 27, 2012. Winning photos may be forwarded to the state level.
From the Dec. 14-20, 2011, issue