- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Entries sought for amateur outdoor photography contest
Entries from Winnebago County residents are sought for Winnebago County Soil and Water Conservation District’s (SWCD) amateur outdoor photography contest.
Participants can enter as many as five photos total that fit into any of the following categories: conservation practices, close-up conservation, conservation in action, and agriculture/conservation across America.
One winner will be selected for each category and age division and will be awarded at the Winnebago County SWCD Annual Meeting Friday, Jan. 27, 2012. Winning photos may be forwarded to the state level.
From the Dec. 14-20, 2011, issue