- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Entries sought for amateur outdoor photography contest
Entries from Winnebago County residents are sought for Winnebago County Soil and Water Conservation District’s (SWCD) amateur outdoor photography contest.
Participants can enter as many as five photos total that fit into any of the following categories: conservation practices, close-up conservation, conservation in action, and agriculture/conservation across America.
One winner will be selected for each category and age division and will be awarded at the Winnebago County SWCD Annual Meeting Friday, Jan. 27, 2012. Winning photos may be forwarded to the state level.
From the Dec. 14-20, 2011, issue