- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Entries sought for amateur outdoor photography contest
Entries from Winnebago County residents are sought for Winnebago County Soil and Water Conservation District’s (SWCD) amateur outdoor photography contest.
Participants can enter as many as five photos total that fit into any of the following categories: conservation practices, close-up conservation, conservation in action, and agriculture/conservation across America.
One winner will be selected for each category and age division and will be awarded at the Winnebago County SWCD Annual Meeting Friday, Jan. 27, 2012. Winning photos may be forwarded to the state level.
From the Dec. 14-20, 2011, issue