- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Help Rural Oaks Neighborhood with votes
A $25,000 grant request from Pepsi Corporation to restore and preserve Rural Oaks’ Business and Neighborhood area (corner of Rural, Guilford and Prospect) has been APPROVED for VOTING!
This means that everyone needs to vote for this project on www.refresheverything.com/ruraloaks beginning today through Dec. 31.
We only have the month of December to accumulate as many votes as possible to win And, you don’t have to be from Rockford, Ill. … anyone can vote with a Facebook account!
To help with this project, you could also:
1. Inform your neighborhood residents to vote (in any format you have available: Facebook, newsletter, e-mail, etc.)
2. Distribute an e-mail notification as a reminder to vote
3. Pass out fliers
4. Send out regular e-mail blasts
5. Make a poster and place it at your business
These are just a few ideas that I have. If you have other ideas or would like to assist on this project, please contact me.
I have updated a color flier for you to distribute.
Thank you for your support in advance.
North Highland Square
From the Dec. 14-20, 2011, issue