- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Help Rural Oaks Neighborhood with votes
A $25,000 grant request from Pepsi Corporation to restore and preserve Rural Oaks’ Business and Neighborhood area (corner of Rural, Guilford and Prospect) has been APPROVED for VOTING!
This means that everyone needs to vote for this project on www.refresheverything.com/ruraloaks beginning today through Dec. 31.
We only have the month of December to accumulate as many votes as possible to win And, you don’t have to be from Rockford, Ill. … anyone can vote with a Facebook account!
To help with this project, you could also:
1. Inform your neighborhood residents to vote (in any format you have available: Facebook, newsletter, e-mail, etc.)
2. Distribute an e-mail notification as a reminder to vote
3. Pass out fliers
4. Send out regular e-mail blasts
5. Make a poster and place it at your business
These are just a few ideas that I have. If you have other ideas or would like to assist on this project, please contact me.
I have updated a color flier for you to distribute.
Thank you for your support in advance.
North Highland Square
From the Dec. 14-20, 2011, issue