- Sinnissippi Park improvements announced
- Rockford Park District recognized at Illinois Park and Recreation Association Conference
- Man gets natural life in prison for September 2011 murder
- Meet John Doe: Remember the crew of the space shuttle ‘Challenger’
- Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
- Tales from the Trough: Rockford skates into all-star break on high note
- Literary Hook: A poem for February
- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
Reservations required for Dec. 20 tour of Coronado Theatre
Online Staff Report
The Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of Rockford’s Coronado Theatre at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20.
Cost is $7 per person, and the tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Included on the tour is the Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; Atmospheric Show; organ chamber; Van Matre — Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.