- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Reservations required for Dec. 20 tour of Coronado Theatre
Online Staff Report
The Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of Rockford’s Coronado Theatre at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20.
Cost is $7 per person, and the tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Included on the tour is the Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; Atmospheric Show; organ chamber; Van Matre — Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.