- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Reservations required for Dec. 20 tour of Coronado Theatre
Online Staff Report
The Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of Rockford’s Coronado Theatre at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20.
Cost is $7 per person, and the tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Included on the tour is the Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; Atmospheric Show; organ chamber; Van Matre — Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.