- Cubs bullpen making waves as offense wanes
- Wired Cafe marks 5 years downtown
- TRRT Online Edition | July 8-14
- Most state workers pay frozen
- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
Reservations required for Dec. 20 tour of Coronado Theatre
Online Staff Report
The Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of Rockford’s Coronado Theatre at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20.
Cost is $7 per person, and the tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Included on the tour is the Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; Atmospheric Show; organ chamber; Van Matre — Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.