- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Reservations required for Dec. 20 tour of Coronado Theatre
Online Staff Report
The Land of Lincoln Theatre Organ Society will offer tours of Rockford’s Coronado Theatre at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 20.
Cost is $7 per person, and the tour lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Included on the tour is the Coronado’s Grande Barton Theatre organ; Atmospheric Show; organ chamber; Van Matre — Owner’s Apartment, circa 1927; stars’ dressing rooms; chorus dressing rooms; on stage and under the stage; and audience chamber and public areas.
Reservations are required by calling (815) 968-2722, ext. 17.