- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Local resident shares story in Chicken Soup book
Becky Tidberg, of Winnebago, Ill., has had a story published in the latest book in the Chicken Soup series. Her story, “Valley of the Dammed,” appears in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love, which contains recipes along with the stories. She is a frequent contributor to Focus on the Family’s Thriving Family magazine, and she enjoys speaking to women and parents. Tidberg is a mom of two and an extra mom to more than 100 foster children. She and her husband just celebrated 15 years of marriage.
From the Dec. 21-27, 2011, issue