- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Local resident shares story in Chicken Soup book
Becky Tidberg, of Winnebago, Ill., has had a story published in the latest book in the Chicken Soup series. Her story, “Valley of the Dammed,” appears in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love, which contains recipes along with the stories. She is a frequent contributor to Focus on the Family’s Thriving Family magazine, and she enjoys speaking to women and parents. Tidberg is a mom of two and an extra mom to more than 100 foster children. She and her husband just celebrated 15 years of marriage.
From the Dec. 21-27, 2011, issue