- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Real Estate News: Habitat for Humanity of Boone County seeks partner family
Habitat for Humanity of Boone County is seeking a partner family for 2012.
A Habitat partner family must meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrates a need for adequate shelter;
• Is willing to form a partnership with Habitat, and performs at least 300 hours of sweat equity work on the home;
• Is a Boone County resident for a minimum of one year; and
• Is able to pay affordable monthly mortgage payments.
Habitat representatives will answer questions and assist everyone in filling out applications.
Attend a Habitat presentation at the Salvation Army Building at 422 S. Main St., Belvidere, Ill. Presentations run 8:30-10 a.m., Saturday, Jan. 7, and 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 11. Call John Cover at (815) 288-6382 for details.
From the Dec. 21-27, 2011, issue