- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Ron Paul knows how to clean up the mess
What’s wrong with everybody?
I’ve never seen such a gaggle of tax-money sucking boneheads running for president — with Ron Paul standing head and shoulders above them all as the only one who actually knows what he’s doing and what our country and Constitution are all about. He has a record in Congress of realistically and absolutely supporting our country and U.S. Constitution and national independence and getting us out of no-win foreign and war entanglements that are dragging America down into an abyss of no return. The obvious solution is to put people like Ron Paul in office, and band together as true Americans into everyday patriotic action organizations like The John Birch Society (JBS.org) and work 365 days a year regularly for the preservation of our country and Christian Western Civilization NOW, while we still can, and restore the economy to boot. GET ACTIVE!
From the Dec. 21-27, 2011, issue