- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Retain County Clerk Margie Mullins
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Re-elect Jesse White
- Nov. 4 General Election endorsements: Elect Sheila Simons as state comptroller
- Brad Roos to step down as Zion Development executive director
- Smash your pumpkin at Rockford’s Discovery Center Nov. 2
- Control the candy without limiting the Halloween fun
- RHS Ambassadors host Halloween party for hospitalized children
- Beware of the energy-sucking vampires in your home, ComEd warns
- Rockford Park District golf season begins to wrap up
- Two locals to be honored among state’s top college students
Ron Paul knows how to clean up the mess
What’s wrong with everybody?
I’ve never seen such a gaggle of tax-money sucking boneheads running for president — with Ron Paul standing head and shoulders above them all as the only one who actually knows what he’s doing and what our country and Constitution are all about. He has a record in Congress of realistically and absolutely supporting our country and U.S. Constitution and national independence and getting us out of no-win foreign and war entanglements that are dragging America down into an abyss of no return. The obvious solution is to put people like Ron Paul in office, and band together as true Americans into everyday patriotic action organizations like The John Birch Society (JBS.org) and work 365 days a year regularly for the preservation of our country and Christian Western Civilization NOW, while we still can, and restore the economy to boot. GET ACTIVE!
From the Dec. 21-27, 2011, issue