- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
A letter to Governor Quinn
Hardest decision you ever made!!! Read the article below and tell me you would not want these two —- to be fired; of course, that would be too good for them.
To hell with the sad state of affairs in Illinois: No jobs. No prospects for any other than dozens of maintenance jobs with Chinese windmills (wonder how much that trip cost us poor taxpayers).
Illinois has the distinction of the second state that no corporation will move to, or start up a business. Maybe because of Chicago scum, unions, how many former governors now in prison? If you had any guts, Illinois would be a right-to-work state, and maybe get back to a wonderful place to work and raise a family, like it was before demon-crats sold their souls to the crooked unions. How long can the taxpayers support all the scum that me and all the other taxpayers have to support, while you just keep on spending money you don’t have?
Thank (God) you got rid of the death penalty and gave gays and lesbians the right to marriage.
(excerpts of article included with letter –Associated Press, Dec. 9, 2011)
Man Sentenced to Death in Connecticut Home Invasion
“A jury has condemned a Connecticut man to death for killing a woman and her two daughters in a 2007 attack in their suburban home…
“Hayes was convicted last year of raping and strangling Hawke-Petit and killing the girls. The girls died of smoke inhalation after they were tied to their beds and doused in gasoline before the house was set ablaze. Komisarjevsky was convicted Oct. 13 of the killings and of sexually assaulting Michaela.”
James C. Davis
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue