- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
A letter to Governor Quinn
Hardest decision you ever made!!! Read the article below and tell me you would not want these two —- to be fired; of course, that would be too good for them.
To hell with the sad state of affairs in Illinois: No jobs. No prospects for any other than dozens of maintenance jobs with Chinese windmills (wonder how much that trip cost us poor taxpayers).
Illinois has the distinction of the second state that no corporation will move to, or start up a business. Maybe because of Chicago scum, unions, how many former governors now in prison? If you had any guts, Illinois would be a right-to-work state, and maybe get back to a wonderful place to work and raise a family, like it was before demon-crats sold their souls to the crooked unions. How long can the taxpayers support all the scum that me and all the other taxpayers have to support, while you just keep on spending money you don’t have?
Thank (God) you got rid of the death penalty and gave gays and lesbians the right to marriage.
(excerpts of article included with letter –Associated Press, Dec. 9, 2011)
Man Sentenced to Death in Connecticut Home Invasion
“A jury has condemned a Connecticut man to death for killing a woman and her two daughters in a 2007 attack in their suburban home…
“Hayes was convicted last year of raping and strangling Hawke-Petit and killing the girls. The girls died of smoke inhalation after they were tied to their beds and doused in gasoline before the house was set ablaze. Komisarjevsky was convicted Oct. 13 of the killings and of sexually assaulting Michaela.”
James C. Davis
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue