- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 5 at Beloit Regional Hospice
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a seven-week adult grief support group beginning Thursday, Jan. 5, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups and resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed.
This group will meet for seven consecutive weeks. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue