- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 5 at Beloit Regional Hospice
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a seven-week adult grief support group beginning Thursday, Jan. 5, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups and resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed.
This group will meet for seven consecutive weeks. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue