- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 5 at Beloit Regional Hospice
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a seven-week adult grief support group beginning Thursday, Jan. 5, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups and resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed.
This group will meet for seven consecutive weeks. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue