- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 5 at Beloit Regional Hospice
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a seven-week adult grief support group beginning Thursday, Jan. 5, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups and resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed.
This group will meet for seven consecutive weeks. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue