- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Adult grief support group begins Jan. 5 at Beloit Regional Hospice
BELOIT, Wis. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host a seven-week adult grief support group beginning Thursday, Jan. 5, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices, 655 Third St., Suite 200, in Beloit, Wis.
Grief support groups and resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed.
This group will meet for seven consecutive weeks. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll-free 877-363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is requested.
From the Dec. 28, 2011-Jan. 3, 2012, issue